Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014.......almost for me I'm on the Westcoast.

Over the years I try to wish everyone who surfs by, message of Season's Greetings, which I interpet as saying Merry Christmas to all & of course a Happy New Year.........I came across this youtube video of some young people doing their own version of Leonard Cohen's song Hallelujah ,they have inserted their own lyrics, but have stayed true to the song itself. I prefer the original:
I am not a religious character but I like the song, maybe you will too......perhaps it is the time of year to listen to it. You Decide: Cheers ! & Merry Christmas have a safe holiday season & appreciate your family & friends........................LesF



.......and here is the original lyrics performed by Susan Boyle ...pretty good version 





No comments: