Friday, December 13, 2013

Der's A Lot Of Dat (my favourite ex-PM..he called it as he saw it).....lol

Heard this many years ago, but it is good for laugh , Our favorite ex-PM (at least one of my favourites) Jean Chertien.
 A rock station in Vancouver BC did this ,well put together sort of rap song using part of Chretiens voice put to a beat........I think even Jean would get a kick out of this. Afterall the man with the Shawinigan Handshake ......you have to like that.
  Here's the link to the youtube video (music only) the 'embed' code has been disabled or I would have posted the actual video, but for now click on the link & hear "Der's a lot of Dat"

                              http://youtu.be/c5Eb_yc-tkk

    Funny thing is I got to meet Jean Chretien before he became PM, He signed a book for me here in Victoria BC many years ago, & I asked him point blank  " So Jean are you going to be our next Prime Minister" ?    His answer without hesitation was "We're gonna see about dat " true story.lol

No comments: