Sunday, April 10, 2011

"How Lucky Can You Get"

                                                                                                                                                   I don't know about the rest of you,..but I am seriously very Lucky. For about a month now regardless of when I surf the net....I have been the 'Lucky Winner' because oddly enough I have been the 999,999 Visitor............Really ,How Lucky can one person be ?  

,..on plenty of different sites,.some sites must have either a lot of traffic ,or maybe not so much,..since some of the very same sites I have  still been the 999,999 thousandth visitor...............hahahahhaa     Does this crap work,Please is some one that gullible to believe this annoying stuff.........who is in charge of the advertising ?

Now I have to let you go now because apparently some King from Kenya needs my help to get his Billions out of the country,...I know this is true cause they sent me an email.  

                                         

       ....Cheers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Have Fun and Remember Verdun..lol 

 

1 comment:

john allison said...

WHAT????? It isn't true???? I just can't believe that someone would try to take advantage of us.... What next??? I can hardly see through the tears!!!!!!!