Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Take a Ride on the Slide

A ride down Mont Royal Tobagan Slide,.......I posted it on my site ,thinking that it should show up in everyones 'in box' but I am not sure that really happens, I have also gone through many of the posted Blog Msgs & have found comments & answers from blogs I had thought I'd already read,.but it seems Multiply has it's own way of distributing msg's......I have also discovered that when answering or simply posting a 'reply' / 'comment' to any particular thread ,that our visit gets counted to or on the person who started the thread's Visitor's Count,...of those who have visited that thread....Neat Feature really,......................So here's a little message I posted already on My Site,.thinking you all would have been able to view it already,but it seems not,.....So here you go have a ride down the slidfe at Mont Royal,..I'm sure most of you will definetly Remember doing this....& even though it seemd super fast as we did it,it was only a matter of perception....................................

Blog Entry Tobaganning on Mount Royal Mar 2, '09 5:08 PM
for everyone

a little clip of a ride down the slide at Mont Royal ,.says it was submitted by 'megaforce' didn't we have a member by that name on the old MSN site or was it this one????

http://www.vimeo.com/146236   in anycase check out the Video:

                      ..."it always seemed ,so fast,when you went sailing down that hill,"

                                                                                                  HF&RV

                               I Hope that link works easily enough, if not here it is again:

                                              http://www.vimeo.com/146236  

.So Have Fun on the Slide:...............................................

1 comment:

Sandy Walsh said...

Enjoyed the ride - but they have it divided into lanes or something - isn't that a little bit wimpy? lol Also liked all the other Megaforce stuff - very interesting