Sunday, October 19, 2008

Looking for Sean Mccarthy

Anyone out there know the whereabouts of Sean McCarthy.He would be about 51 years old. He graduated from VHS with me in 1974, and was a long time childhood friend of mine. Our families were very close growing up. His Dad was George, his Mom was Eileen,and he had a sister Maureen that was a little bit older than he.We went through all of Elementary & High School together, and after that, we "lost touch". I know that they had moved to Lasalle at one point. I have been trying to find him for the longest time, but with no luck, so I thought I'd try Verdun Connections. I'd really love to find him. Thanks everyone! 

1 comment:

bobo MSN said...

Hi Glenda-let me know if you find him-he was a really nice kid-I went to Riverview Elementary with him-I'm 51 now too Ron Boivin " Bobo"