Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wrong answer







From: "john allison"
To: jallison8353@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: wrong answer
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:58:04 -0700













WIFE:
What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?




HUSBAND:


Definitely not!




WIFE:


Why not - don't you like being married?




HUSBAND:


Of course I do.




WIFE:


Then why wouldn't you remarry?




HUSBAND:


Okay, I'd get married
again.




WIFE:


You would? (With a hurtful look on her face).




HUSBAND:


(Makes audible groan).




WIFE:


Would you live in our house?




HUSBAND:


Sure, it's a great house.




WIFE:


Would you sleep with her in our bed?




HUSBAND:


Where else would we sleep?




WIFE:


Would you let her drive my car?




HUSBAND:


Probably, it is almost new.




WIFE:


Would you replace my pictures
with hers?




HUSBAND:


That would seem like the proper thing to do.




WIFE:


Would she use my golf clubs?




HUSBAND:


No, she's left-handed.




WIFE:


- silence - -



HUSBAND:


F * ck ....   


 






Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!


Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps.