Saturday, March 31, 2007

Last day to say so long for now


 Good Morning everyone!   Well it's
is tha last day for my internet services. I am going to miss cking in through
out the day, However I"LL be back .

I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much
you guy's helped me to get through the last couple of weeks.

Just knowing that you were out there helped alot.I
got some very good advice on several subjects. How to buy another computer and
how to deal with a relationship gone bad!

The photo's of home and all the good food and some
of my old haunts has sparked me to take a trip home in June for the Jazz Fest.!

I"m off to Sudbury today to speak for our treatment
facility here in North Bay! I"LL ck in again tonight for one last fix of Verdun
Connections.   YOU GUY"S ROCK!!! Thanks
again.

1 comment:

les__f MSN said...

Well Levisjeans,..........we all keep thinking maybe your playing an April Fools Joke on us ,.as tomorrow is the 1st,..........and you will pop back on the boards with a posted message saying you were just kidding....... but failing that,....we want to wish you Good Luck in your endeavours,.and hope to see you back on here,shortly,............ Remember when you visit Montreal in June, for the Jazz Fest,.......... if you decide to take a walk along the boardwalk,keep your mouth closed ,when you pass by a streetlight,....or else you get a mouthful of the old Shadflies.....hahahahahah........... If you decide on a B&B in Verdun,.the rates seem reasonable,.and I think they can accomodate a few people,.......(I think you said your going with friends??) I'm sure tey would let you use their computer to post an update of your visit to Verdun / Montreal,..............most of them would have internet access......... In anycase  Good Luck Levisjeans,..................and don't forget.........      Have Fun & Remember Verdun..................................