Thursday, December 7, 2006

Verun Memories at Dawson Community Center

I represented the SHGV at the Dawson Community Center yesterday afternoon. This was the initial meeting and enclosed is their planned program consisting of a twelve week course. Although it is called a course, it is rather a workshop so no tests or exams are involved. For those in the Verdun or Greater Montreal region may be interested in attending. The SHGV got involved to open up communications between the two communities and there will  be mutual visits.
Guy
 
 
 

4 comments:

donna mcfarlane MSN said...

Can you please tell me what SHGV stands for ? I see it every once in a while and don't know what it means. Thanks, Donna

guy5479 MSN said...

Donna, It means: La Soci챕t챕 d'Histoire et de G챕n챕alaogie de Verdun. Guy

edbro68 MSN said...

Guy, I would have been interested but I saw your notice only today the 7th. If there is another meeting pleae let us know.         Ed

guy5479 MSN said...

Ed I will post the date of the next workshop as soon as I get it as well as all the other workshops, Thanks for your interest. Guy