Friday, December 22, 2006

Roots - Genealogy

 
I saw this on Television last night and it leads me to believe this process will turn genealogy on its ear. A project that will enable one to trace their roots through DNA research you can trace your maternal and paternal parentry back thousands of years.
I suspect we may learn at last, Verdun is in fact the center of the earth - forget the Garden of Eden. Eve might have actually bitten into the apple at what would become the corner of 3rd Ave and Wellington !!!! Check it out - it isn't free but to date 350,000 people have subscribed.
 

1 comment:

edbro68 MSN said...

You may be right, Arby. My grandson told me God got mad because Eve ate Adam's apple and didn't give him any so he kicked them out of the garden. I guess Sunday school ain't what it used to be.          Ed