Sunday, December 24, 2006

I sent you an eCard from AmericanGreetings.com

To view your eCard, choose from the options below.

Click on the following link.
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=399677014&m=9718&rr=z&source=msne999

Or copy and paste the above link into your web browser's "address" window.

For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email, please type:
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/findit.pd?source=msne999&rr=z into your web browser
and enter the following eCard Number, 3996770149718, on our eCard Pick Up Page.


If you have any comments or questions, please visit
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/customer/emailus.pd?source=msne999

Thanks for using AmericanGreetings.com on MSN
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com

9 comments:

bobb MSN said...

And back at you. Merry Christmas.

BobB

maggiemck MSN said...

That was really sweet Winston.  

happydi2 MSN said...

 Winston......thank you ......and Merry Christmas to you from Nova Scotia!!   Dianne

mom1945-linda MSN said...

Winston,   Winston, hey Winston, Oh Winston.........   I just happened to catch you under the mistletoe, again........   So this one's for you, bud:        Cheers.

winnie3ave MSN said...





Dianne. A very Merry Christmas to you also. Thanks for all the laughter you have given me over the past year. This site makes life just a little bit better, and sure warms my heart. What a great bunch of people that we have from Verdun. Enjoy Christmas day, and I hope you get your Christmas goose. I know Mrs Cratchit got hers. Winston Allison
Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.

winnie3ave MSN said...

Maggie thanks. Hope your Christmas is a good one. Thank you so much for all the work you do behind the scenes that no one sees or knows about. We owe you a great debt for that. Have a very Merry Christmas. Winston Allison

winnie3ave MSN said...

Linda. It is about time. I have been holding that misletoe over my head for a long time. I am glad you finaly noticed. Now I am sweating bullets, and doubt if I will be able to sleep tonight. Dreams of whatever will be dancing in my head. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas, and hopefully you can enjoy your Christmas goose. So here's kissing you kid!!!!! Winston Allison

winnie3ave MSN said...





Linda. That was the best kid. Talk about the heat!!!!! WOW..... I don't know if I will ever get to sleep tonight. Thanks I needed that. Here's kissing you kid!!!!!
Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live

biking2006 MSN said...

Very nice Winston.
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Bill