Friday, November 3, 2006

G.N.I.C.

Google Night in Canada       ..............yup a version of HNIC(HockeyNightinCanada)
Apparently now,according to this morning's Montreal Gazette,  Google has a deal with the NHL,..allowing Google to replay in it's entirety,a real NHL game,....(the catch as they say,....you can see a game 48 hrs,after it's been played,.......but maybe they will archive some old games,..like, rivalry type stuff,...if they do that, it would be kind of neat to see an old Bruins-Habs series ,..or whatever........I'm not sure if that will be available ,but I hope so,.....cause other than that I don't see a lot of need to watch a game that's 2 days old,.............Although I'll 'bet'  my gambling on the games winning percentage ,should go to 100%,in the win column.............hahahahahah
here's the link ,if anyone wants to check it out (I have not ,as of yet,but I will)         www.video.google.com/nhl.html
......also if you want to read the article from the Gazette,you can access it right here:
............................

1 comment:

les__f MSN said...

I just checked out this GNIC site briefly,....and found many old classic games ARE available too. the Habs -Bruins Conference Finals are available,\ but it asks if you want to 'save to disc' or 'open it from where it is' the choice of course is yours,..but to not take space on your hard drive,...'Opening from the where it is'   may be the better option,...... Good Luck for those who are interested http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=owner%3Anhl+canadiens&hl=en&page=1&so=1