Thursday, September 28, 2006

Going way back to the 50's

Hi all -
Have been thoroughly enjoying reading all the messages on the Connections site - finally managed to get in on it too.
Anybody remember me???  Judy Grayburn
Probably between 1955 to 1960.......
Lived on Rushbrooke, Verdun Ave, 2nd Ave, 4th Ave, Valiquette.
Hung out at Kosta's on Bannantyne & Tazi's on corner of 5th & Wellington, the Nat almost every day of the summer.
Went to St Willibrord until October 1956...Sister Theresa told me I had to go. Some old friends would be:  Heather Milligan, Sam Carlin, Mary Smith, Barb Squires, Wayne Carlin, Gary Allen, John Perez, Roy Taylor, Maureen Magee, Eddy Condon, etc. etc. I'm in New Brunswick now-married 33 yrs!
Would love to hear from any old buddies. I'm at djmcnab@nbnet.nb.ca

1 comment:

maggiemck MSN said...

Glad to see that you didn't give up on us during our MSN troubles! Welcome to the group!