Monday, September 4, 2006

Companion Wanted



Here's an ad just as it appeared in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE
seeks companionship,
ethnicity unimportant.
I am a very good looking girl who LOVES to play.
I love long walks in the woods,
riding in your pickup truck,
hunting,
camping,
fishing trips,
and cozy winter nights lying by the fire.
Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hands.
Rub me the right way and watch me respond.
I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.
Kiss me and I'm yours.

 

Call 404 875-6429 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the
Atlanta Humane Society about an 8 week old black Labrador.

3 comments:

happydi2 MSN said...

Now that was funny!!!   If any one is thinking of getting a dog or a cat, think about all the animals that are in shelters! Put and end to puppy mills, be very careful where you obtain your pet.  Dianne

sharon_starr MSN said...

LOL! Very good! Woulda loved to have been a fly on the wall in the houses of some of those men when they realized what was going on! Funny too, is the fact that I saw the title "Companion wanted" and was ready to delete spam hahaha

edbro68 MSN said...

Talk about dogs, we have a large brown Labrador that never leaves my side when I'm at home. The other night my nose decided to attack the bookcase beside my bed. My nose has never liked that bookcase and flew off the bed moving the bookcase back a foot and a half. Naturally, I went with it. As I lay on the floor holding my head and trying to figure out what happened, the Lab came and sat on me. His reasoning of course was to protect me when I'm down. As one person said, "A dog's love is as constant as the sun in it's journey through the heavens." Ed