Sunday, July 23, 2006

The VIDEO CLIP of when Alli found out the news haha

I finally figured out what I had to do with the video from my digital camera - had to download a media converter and change the format, then just had to split it.
So here it is, hot off the editor! hehe
Alli's reaction to being told she's won the GRAND PRIZE in a contest she'd entered!
To cue the video clip - I had told her to come into the living room and sit down on the couch because we wanted to talk to her about something. If she looks a bit apprehensive sitting there, it's because she's usually in TROUBLE when I tell her to sit down so we can talk to her! LOL! She didn't even think twice about there being 2 big boxes on the couch because I had been clearing out the spare room closet and there were other boxes around.
As you'll see, she was psyched! She hates watching this clip because of the way her voice went all high-pitched upon hearing the good news...lol. In her own words "I went all GIRLY and even jumped up and down....UGH!"
Just click this link

9 comments:

les__f MSN said...

That's hilarious Sharon,........fun to be a kid ............now you've captured it in cyber-space for her (I mean you Really),........to see it whenever she(you) like............hahahaha ................................Congrats again Alli,.......Have Fun

sabby MSN said...

Hi Sharon,   Thanks for sharing the video and congrats to Alli.  Christmas all over, isn't it?  There is nothing like seeing the joy of surprise on a child's face!  And you both have that memory forever now!   Dolly 

kungfu MSN said...

Hi Sharon , not sure if you won or your daughter , actually your as happy as she is and that is fantastic, you are so clever with computer , have a wonderful day   Jimmy

frenchmac MSN said...

Congrats to Alli, Sharon.  Nice job with the video too.  Something both of can watch over and over in future years.

jane nicholson MSN said...

Hi Sharon,   Thanks for sharing the video, it is great to see that much excitment. (As well as such a great prize! I saw the picture earlier.)   I am new to the Verdun Connections. I am supposed to receive all the emails in my in box, but I have only read those with Verdun in the title. I had seen your email,  and deleted it as neither your name or subject title made me aware that it was connected to the Verdun site. It was only when I  found a link to read ALL the emails did I realize your email was part of the Verdun Connections, and went back and saw the picture.   Maybe this is why others did not reply or maybe not knowing others personally may stop people from replying.   Congratulations to your daughter and tell her her reaction was great and not too girly at all...Just right for a girl with so many dolls! (and as a parent, it is  wondeful to see happy excited kids especially over something non-electronic).   Jane

sandy19465 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

winnie3ave MSN said...

Sharon. Way to go. That is just great video. THANKS for sharing with us. Kids are special and need to be praised every day. The excitment of her winning reaction was worth the price of admission!!!! Needless to say, mom was probably just as excited.....OR more so. Winston

sharon_starr MSN said...

Again, thank you for the sweet comments and Congrats, peeps. You're right Sabby haha it does look like Xmas all over again. I think I was as excited as Alli was hehe FOR her, ya know? I love surprising kids with things just to see their reaction and this was one BIG surprise for her. She's a great kid and deserves it all. Thanks again.

synerrgize MSN said...

Well, there you go, I finally caught up to the Prize that was won.....Congratulations to you Ali, it is a wonderful thing to be the Best.......It is a sheer delight to be able to see your response to winning.....It was wonderful.....This you will have forever....You make all of us here on VC proud......Well done......Norman.....