Tuesday, May 2, 2006

"A Woman"

To my friends at VC. Winston Allison

Subject: "A Woman"




 




 






   


"A Woman"

"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib.
Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved."
Pass this on to all exceptional women that you know and to men
so they can be reminded of the value of a woman.


 



 Cassie Al-Baz 






Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1짖/min.


 


8 comments:

rainy_day_man_44 MSN said...

winnie, you tryin to get laid or sometin???

secondave MSN said...

I believe brother Winston is a very happily married man, and I think
you can take that to the bank.
Second Avenue.

les__f MSN said...

Secondave,..........I believe you are correct................'heavy on the happy'.                                                                          HF&RV

winnie3ave MSN said...

rainy_day_man_44. No. just trying to be sincere. I am told if you can fake sincerity, you can fake anything. Now for the truth. I have been married to my 2nd wife for almost 26 years. I am more in love today than when we first got married............It's a wonderful life.....AND if you can keep them happy, then they can keep you happy. Winston Allison

rainy_day_man_44 MSN said...

hey winnie, i was only joking.....

winnie3ave MSN said...

rainy_day_man. I knew you were joking. I always try to take things with a grain of salt. I am one of the biggest joksters around. Just to make someone laugh, gives me the greatest joy. As I can tell from your comments, that you feel the same way. Isn't this site great because we also get a chance to lighten up, and joke around. Sure makes life a lot better. Winnie

sandy19465 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

shirleybh2 MSN said...

Happy wife - Happy life.