Saturday, March 4, 2006

Those Little Buggers


bombog2004

If spelling and typing the wrong............ahhhhhhhhhh, what am I trying to say here???? Something about messing up your writing and sin what tax....... holy mackrel, batman... what have I done now...........????????  Anyways...what I think I am trying to say is don't worry about how it looks, just enjoy this site. I don't think you will find anyone on this site that is going to find a problem with lisspelled oops, MISSPELLED words, or whatever. If we worried about that, many of us would have quite, oops, quit a long time ago. We are here to enjoy each others memories, which trigger memories of our own. We are here to encourage everyone, share our joys and sorrows. Do you know why we are doing these things? Because that is what Verdunites do!!!!! They care, when someone is down,or missing, or just having a rotten day. But they also want to share their joys and happiness also. Thanks. Winston Allison

3 comments:

bombog2004 MSN said...

Thanks, Winnie . . .   for your caring.  I appreciate the gesture.   One of my problems is, I've been writing on and off for over 30 years.  And when I make an error in spelling, grammar, syntax, whatever, and only notice the error after it's too late . . . well . . . it kinda burns me, you know?  Sometimes I've just been too quick to hit the Enter button before completely checking things over.    But, then again, I shouldn't be so hard on myself.  I know that we don't read the letters that make up the word–we read blocks of print, instead.  Hence, spelling mistakes.    It's too bad that Verdun Connections doesn't have an Edit button, as some other sites do.  That would solve a lot of problems–at least mine, of course.   Well, everything looks okay here now before I post it.  So all I have to do his press the button and see what happens.   Have a good Sunday, Everybody!

redmond1949 MSN said...

A lot of people have trouble spelling. Steve

bombog2004 MSN said...

Grate, redmond1949!   Tanks