Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Kelsea or Danny Tibbo

Restarting an old message thread.............
Recommend Delete    Message 1 of 4 in Discussion 
From: MSN Nicknamemarlene1970  (Original Message) Sent: 4/4/2005 1:27 PM
I am looking for Danny Tibbo and I recently found out about someone named Kelsea Tibbo who might be able to help me get in conctact with him. If any of you know this person, please let me know and please let me know how to contact her. The only info I have about her is that she has a brother. They both have brown hair. Also, she used to live in Verdun but now she moved to Chateauguay. Thanks.
 
Marlene


First  Previous  2-4 of 4  Next  Last  Delete Replies 
Reply
Recommend Delete    Message 2 of 4 in Discussion 
From: MSN Nicknamemarlene1970 Sent: 4/4/2005 1:27 PM
meant to say kelsea, not kesea

Reply
Recommend Delete    Message 3 of 4 in Discussion 
From: MSN NicknameShirleyBH2 Sent: 4/4/2005 9:22 PM
Maybe a coincidence but worth a call
 
K Tibbo
460 Manning
Verdun  767-4985
 

Reply
Recommend Delete    Message 4 of 4 in Discussion 
From: MSN Nicknamemarlene1970 Sent: 4/4/2005 9:51 PM
thanks anyway but she is not in verdun anymore, they lived on valiquette, but they moved to chateauguay.

5 comments:

shandco MSN said...

I know this is a little late, but Kelsey Tibbo doesn't live in Chateauguay, she lives in Hunningdon. Her brother's name is Eddy, and Danny Tibbo is her sousin.

shandco MSN said...

  Meant to write cousin.

madreallife2 MSN said...

Hello, I have been in contact with Danny-he is still roaming around Verdun. I told him people were looking for him, this is the second request I have had regarding contacting him, I told him people were looking for him, but he says he does not have a computer so that is why he has not contacted anyone. Hope this helps to clarify the matter. If you tell me your name I will tell him who was looking for him-I run into him quite frequently when Im out and about-thanks Madeline.

kcollette66 MSN said...

Hi I hope that  this information is what u are looking for... Now if this is the  same Danny Tibbo that is married to Lori King and have a son named Christopher. Danny hangs out mainly and the restaurant called Pierres on Verdun and Melrose across the street from the TD Bank. I hope this is the info that u were looking for Good Luck

etibbo44 said...

I'm Eddy Tibbo. My sister is Kelsey. We moved to Huntingdon years ago but I have since returned to Verdun. We did live on valiquette. I can be contacted at etibbo44@gmail.com.