Friday, December 2, 2005

Missing girl and baby in Springfield. CROSS POST

This is from a girl in my group.
 
 
Please Please PLEASE...cross post this on any and EVERY board!!!!
 
My 18 yr old sister in law, and her 10 month old baby girl are missing.  They were last heard from on Thanksgiving night (10pm).  They were last seen in Springfield MO, but could literally be anywhere by now.  We have filed a missing person report, but Im asking for everyone to keep a look out.  They have no known vechicle, so may be with someone else.  PLEASE keep a look out for these two.  We just want to know they are safe.  I have MANY MANY more pictures, if you need them.  Please just let me know.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers!!!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

les__f MSN said...

Hello  Andrea.  Mom2Bradley,.......I hope you have a successful outcome to this mystery,......I do assume you are talking about the American Thanksgiving,.....so the time frame missing is roughly two weeks right,..........   if you like we'll leave it posted here of course,....and I would encourage you yo re-post it evey day or so,...to keep it 'Top of Mind Awareness'.........they must have a site already set up as a home base,if so if tey do have one we'll put up the link ..........let us know ,....Good Luck finding your friend                    ...

give_me_one_1 MSN said...

I for one hope and pray there is a missunderstanding and they are close by. Steve Hope any body sees them.

give_me_one_1 MSN said...

I e-mailed this message to my list. Steve