Monday, September 12, 2005

Names From Good Old Banantyne School, Familiar Names ?

Hello Everyone !
 
 I attended Banantyne School also, and I wonder if any of these names are familiar if so
 let me know , if any of you are around, like to hear from you ! Here Goes :
 
 Cheryl Robinson
 Darlene Head
 Joy Edgett
 Carol Browne
 Gordon Buist
 Robert Robertson
 Valerie Cameron
 Bruce Lewis
 Alex Lappos
 Helen Gogos
 Malcom , Brian Turner
 Kathy Stuart, Lesley Stuart
 Carol Beaudoin
 Keith Jewell
 George Wilbur
 Gay Jarvis
 Gary Jarvis
 Steven Douglas
 Susan Turnbull
 Diane Latimer
 Richard Hastings
 Garth Mader
 Debra Hoey
 Julie Takeuchi
  Merrin Weeks
 Debbie Dunn
 Susan Gibson ( Verdun High )
 Marilyn McLoon ( Verdun High )
 Lorraine Luckie
 Patricia Matz
 
 These are just a few of the names I can remember, but I will remember more !

6 comments:

tinytina19581 MSN said...

Hello Anna!
Which Malcolm are you looking for? I'm in touch with Trudy but she
doesn't have a PC, she is up on the Island here in B.C.
HF & RV
KY Tiny Tina


multipurposeutensil MSN said...

S & G Anna;           Lorraine Luckie is a member of Verdun Connections, but has not posted a message in a long time. "clementine24" is her nickname or handle, I used to be friends with Kenny Luckie. I believe Brian Turner worked for CPRail for quite a few years, but I could be wrong...I worked for them from Sept.72 to Jan.98. I also went to Bannantyne School for 1/2 of grade one, and 1/2 of grade two. This would have been around 1961. I lived at 299 3rd avenue at the time. Many great memories on this site. Enjoy!!!       Ralph.

pomolive2 MSN said...

 hey hey what a memory to remember all those names.......wow"

bubbacut MSN said...

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

waynefeb2940 MSN said...

Hey Bob, there were some guys in that list. Most of
the guys I've already located
wayne

tinytina19581 MSN said...

To Bubbcut!
Good Morning, better put on those glasses some of those people may not
like being called women.
Malcolm, Richard Hastings are just two that stuck in my mind.

Have Fun & Remember Verdun

Keep Young Tiny Tina