Saturday, February 5, 2005

message for dopeydoug 2

HIYA DOUG, I GOT YOUR EMAIL BUT WHEN I REPLIED I GOT A EMAILER DEAMON THAT SAYS I CANT RESPOND.SEE BELOW
 
Date: 5 Feb 2005 23:26:28 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com  Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
To: bimmiles@yahoo.com
Subject: failure notice
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following  addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.  <coleman_douglas@hotmail.com>: 65.54.253.99 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Giving up on 65.54.253.99.
CHECK YOUR MAILBOX 
HERE MY EMAIL TO YOU

 

6 comments:

dopeydoug2 MSN said...

The last thing I remember regarding you was when your van pulled into
Crawford Park Park. That is the last thing I remember, Bim. Many blurry
years, finally getting it together! It took awhile.

How long have you been in St-Huebert?

_________________________________________________________________
Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft짰 SmartScreen
Technology
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN짰 Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.

coachbim MSN said...

HEY DOUG   BEEN HERE 22 YEARS AND YOU   BIM  

give_me_one_one MSN said...



That's why it's quiet in Verdun eh BeauBim

dopeydoug2 MSN said...

I'VE BEEN IN DELSON SINCE LAST JUNE. SO, NOT A YEAR YET. BEFORE THAT I WAS
IN ST-CONSTANT. BUT THATWAS A RENTAL PROPERTY, NOW I OWN MY OWN PLACE. I
MEAN OWE MY OWN HOME.

>From: "BimMiles"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: message for dopeydoug 2
>Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:22:34 -0800
>

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
MSN Search! Check it out!

shamrock MSN said...

Hey Doug do you have to be everywhere I go?

gromit56 MSN said...

hey

ditto on bim's mailer daemon message. i keep getting bounced back from your emial account

david