Saturday, June 26, 2004

Michael Moore.

Michael Moore.

If you do not want to 'support' Michael Moore and you want to see the
movie anyway, buy a ticket for a different film showing at the same
time then jump theaters in a multi plex. Your money will go to another
movie maker. BTW, I own his other DVDs, and like them but this new one
is way too exploitive I think. Just a thought.
Aloha,
Bill

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It
is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a
worthy purpose."
- Helen Keller

3 comments:

secondave MSN said...

I'd like to apologize to the V.C. members for posting a political
message. I'm getting a little nutty in my old age. I have what they
call teflon brain -- nothing much sticks. This site is for friendly
conversations relating to our love of the streets and avenues of Verdun.
Bill

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I have stood on the
shoulders of giants."

- Isaac Newton

coachbim MSN said...

HI BILL, I REALLY DONT THINK THAT WAS A POLICTICALLY STATEMENT U MADE BUT MORE OF A PERSONAL VIEW.PERSONALLY I LIKE MIKE MOORES WORK.HIS BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE WAS CONTRAVERSIAL AND THIS NEW ONE FARENHEIT-911 TICKLES THE FUNNY BONES OF OUR FRIENDS ACROSS THE BORDER.BUT WHOS TELLING THE REAL STORY MICHEAL MOORE OR THE US GOVERNMENT.PROPAGANDA CAUSES HYPE. "THE BIGGER THE LIE THE MORE AMERICAN PEOPLE BELIEVE"-JIM GARRISON (DURING THE JFK TRIALS)

winnie3ave MSN said...

Bill, no offense taken. Winston


From ‘will you?’ to ‘I do,’ MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting Married.