Wednesday, May 12, 2004

FROM THE GODDESS OF 2 ANGELS NO GRANDMA HERE!!!


NO NO GRANDMA IS FOR OLDER LADIES!!!! i DON'T HAVE GREY HAIR, AT LEAST NONE THAT DYE DOESN'T COVER...HA HA  WHEN TIFF HAD MADDY YOU COULD HAVE KNOCKED ME OVER WITH A FEATHER.  MY KIDS WERE LIKE "IT'S OK MOM, WE'LL GET YOU THROUGH THIS, IT'S A 12 STAGE PROCESS". THAT'S WHERE THE TERM GODDESS CAME INTO PLAY TO ELEVIATE EVEN THE NAN WORD. OF COURSE THE KIDS SAID THERE WAS NO WAY THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO CALL ME GODDESS, WELL THEY DO. WHEN THEY MOVED INTO THEIR NEW HOUSES A FEW WEEKS AGO EVERYONE WAS THERE TO HELP BUT ME AND MADDY ASKED "WHERE'S MY FAVORITE GODDESS?' TA DA. NONE OF MY KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO TELL THEIR REAL AGES, OR I'D KILL. AS IT SITS I CURRENTLY HAVE 3 THAT ARE 21 AND A FORTH WILL JOIN THEM IN 2 YEARS. THEY ACCEPT MY IDOCINCREAS (SP?). I KNOW I'M WEIRD, BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME BE ME.


COLLEEN


>From: "MaggieMcK"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: FROM THE GODDESS OF 2 ANGELS
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 03:44:08 -0700
>


Help protect your entire PC with Virus Guard from MSN Premium Get Two Months FREE*

9 comments:

patricia_geinno1 MSN said...

hi colleen, i loved your letter. only my hairdresser knows for sure. i tried to stay at 39 but my daughter and my 6 angels kept catching up. it blew the 39 out the window  when someone asked my daughter how old she was and she answered 36. gotta talk to that girl. so i started my family at an earl age but my oldest granddaughter is 14. i am now jumping to 49 and staying or do you have any ideas ???  patsy

colleenmurphy1 MSN said...

You should have threatened your daughter with deadly harm if she revealed her age.  My kids know better.  They said they will go down in history as the first time 4- 21 yr olds were all the same age but born in different years. I was in an accident and refused to give the guy my date of birth. They just laughed at me.
Colleen


>From: "Patricia_geinno1"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: FROM THE GODDESS OF 2 ANGELS NO GRANDMA HERE!!!
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:06:35 -0700
>

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*

patricia_geinno1 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.

patricia_geinno1 MSN said...

colleen your anel is beautiful i am trying to send you mine but it is comming out as an attachment . gotta ask my amanda how to do it patsy

Attachment: ~MAP0000.jpg

shirleybh2 MSN said...

But if you click on the attachment you can see the pictures anyway so it really doesnt matter.  

maggiemck MSN said...

here are pictures of my youngest daughter and my oldest grandson. Imagine turning 40, becoming a grandma and having a child entering her terrible twos all in the same year!  

multipurposeutensil MSN said...

..........ooooooooooppppppppppssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   be careful when typing too fast....some words are just not the same when a letter is missing...................





>From: "Patricia_geinno1" >Reply-To: "Verdun Connections" >To: "Verdun Connections" >Subject: Re: FROM THE GODDESS OF 2 ANGELS NO GRANDMA HERE!!! >Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:11:43 -0700 >
STOP MORE SPAM with MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*

colleenmurphy1 MSN said...

I think these children are beautiful! Think how close they will be when they are older!! I could not imagine being a mother of a two year old at 40. I laughed at my ex husband when I found out he was the father of a 4 yr old at 40!! I was all done in my early 20's and I liked it that way. Now as a Goddess I can enjoy them and perhaps even be mistaken for the mother. ha ha
Course if you looked like my big sister, who is still tiny and georgeous (I hate her) at 50, then whoo haa
Colleen


>From: "MaggieMcK"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Re: FROM THE GODDESS OF 2 ANGELS NO GRANDMA HERE!!!
>Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 22:07:41 -0700
>

Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses With MSN Premium Get 2 months FREE*.

maggiemck MSN said...

Thanks Colleen! I just love the second looks that happen when Ashton calls me Grandma and when he calls his playmate "Auntie Katie". In the fall, Ashton will start Kindergarten in the same school as Katie.