Tuesday, April 20, 2004

PRESENTINGGGGGGGGGG....

BELLE!!! Yep it's a GIRL! No worrying now if Bessey's baby will end up on my plate one day....lol. And what a sweet lil girl she is too, the spitting image of her Mama. I got to spend time with them today and Bessey let me handle the calf, I was pleasantly surprised. Wasn't sure if she would or not.
It doesn't seem all that long ago that Bessey herself was that size when I was taking care of her after her Mama died. Now she's gone and had her OWN baby....sniff sniff
Here's some pics....isn't Belle adorable? Bessey TOO of course! :-)
Thanks for the Congrats peeps! I know some of you are bound to be thinking "God girl...get a LIFE!" LOL But this IS my life!
Luv, Sharon
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

patricia_geinno1 MSN said...

sharon. bessy and her baby are beautiful, they almost look like twins, except for the size. the pictures brought a tear to my eye but i guess i am a softie when it comes to kids and animals. good luck patsy

kungfu MSN said...

Hi Sharon, I don't know you , but somehow I am ever so happy for you , you seem to have a vitality that is contagious ,and I respect you for that, Enjoy your life and all the best   Jimmy

sharon_starr MSN said...

Thank you for the congrats and the sweet sentiment Jim. :-) I suppose my happiness shows thru my words. It took me 40 years to find my soulmate, but now that I have I truly understand what contentment is for the first time in my life. It's an amazing feeling when you have a man who respects and loves you and shows it in every way that he can. Thanks again. Luv, Sharon

gerry MSN said...

Sharon, I'm happy for you.

gerry MSN said...

Psst Gang, I'm really happy for Sharon, but her granchild looks likes a cow. lol

winnie3ave MSN said...

Gerry. EXCELLENT DUDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar – FREE!