Saturday, April 10, 2004

Hi All!Reply to Mike


Hi Mike,


Did you go to VCHS graduated in 1975? I used to live on Rolland Ave and went to VCHS, my name (was) is Colleen Murphy, my best friend was Cindy Lee. I've encountered the same thing of not recognizing people but it will come. Bim is my cousin and Glen Larkin I remember from High School. Hung around with alot of VHS'ers, even married and divorced one.


Hope you hang in till you connect with people you know


Hey maybe  we'll have known each other...your name is familiar but I am at work and do rely non the old yearbooks.


Colleen Murphy Brewis


>From: "Mike"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Hi All!
>Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:27:16 -0700
>


Help stop spam and pop-ups in there tracks With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*

5 comments:

mom1945-linda MSN said...

Hi Mike, It matters not if you really don't know any names here, often you'll find that you know someone...who knows someone....who's related to someone....and on and on.  At any rate, all you need to know is that we all have a connection to Verdun or surroundings.   So tell us a bit about yourself...or someone you know....or something you remember.   Welcome!! Cheers, Linda

mike MSN said...

Hey, Colleen Murphy! There's a name I recognize!   Yup, VCHS 1975. I think we were in some of the same classes, English seems to come to mind.   Glen's name is familiar too but I can't associate a face with it yet.   I see you're in Calgary. I'm in a little town (we have a traffic light) south of Ottawa for about 8 years now.   Get that yearbook out! Mike

kiniki_1 MSN said...

Hi Coleen......Was it you that told me you knew Shawn Hill and he used to play the guitar on the back gallery and sing "Jerimiah was a Bullfrog"?  I saw his Mom on the weekend and I was telling her about this site....and about one of Shawn's old girlfriends......Please let me know if it was you.   Thanks...Lorna

baxterzmom MSN said...

Small world Mike - I live in Calgary about 5 minutes away from Glenn Larkin's sister Linda - Glenn is in Colorado I believe.  Linda married Earl Daly from VCHS.  Linda and I went to the same elementary school before she moved to Verdun - St. Anthony's Academy. I am sure that Glen and Linda are both registered with classmates under VCHS - you really cant beat classmates for getting in touch with old friends.

glennlarkin MSN said...

Hello Baxterzmom.   Glenn here.  Say hello to my Sister for me.  Just to keep you up to date, I have moved on from Colorado, and currently live in Southern California, in the Los Angeles area (it is a big area).   Moved out here in 1980; job transfer to Colorado in 95; moved back to the warmth in 1999.   Glenn.