Thursday, March 11, 2004

RIVERVIEW REUNION

I finally have the information for the reunion!
 
There is to be a reunion dinner/dance on May 29, 2004 at 6:30pm. at the school.  Tickets can now be purchased from the school for $45.00, which includes a small donation to the school.   Cheques are to be made payable to Riverview School and should be mailed to the school at 971 Riverview Ave.,  Verdun,  Quebec  H4H 2C3.  Please be sure to include your return address and specify the number of tickets needed.  Please note that they have requested that no postdated cheques be sent.
 
As well, there is to be an open house and tea at the school on Friday, May 28, at 6:30pm.     There are no tickets required. 
 
If you require any further information, you may call the school at (514) 761-4524 and ask for or leave a message for Janice.  If you prefer, you can always e-mail me any questions and I would be happy to get the answers for you.
 
If you have any contact with any other Riverview Alumni, could you please pass on this information?  I would also like to mention that if anyone left an email message and return address at Riverview75@hotmail.com, these contacts have been lost, so these people need to contact the school again. Thanks to Deb O'sullivan

8 comments:

maggiemck MSN said...

Are any of you going to the BIG Riverview Reunion next month?

gerry MSN said...

Maggie, I will be attending.
Gerry

maggiemck MSN said...

Do you have any idea what kind of turnout there will be?

gerry MSN said...

Maggie, I personally know of 4 others from my class (68) and maybe two others. So that would be 8 with spouses . They only have 200 tickets, so I have a feeling it will be a sell out. I suspect that most of the crowd will be 60's and 70's people. Should be fun, I'll take some pics and post them.
Take Care
Gerry

habfan MSN said...

Hi Maggie, I just got my tickets in the mail, and I hope to be going. My father is very ill with cancer, and I'm not sure if he will make it another month. I just hope he's well enough, that I'm able to go. I just might have to wait for the 100th.     Mike

gerry MSN said...

Mike , Sorry to hear about your Dad. Do you know if John (Fyfe) is going or your sister Carole??? Hopefully we'll see you there.
Gerry

dannyb--1 MSN said...

Hi Mike,  Just want to say I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.  Dannyb

maggiemck MSN said...

the Riverview Reunion is not far off. I understand that there are tickets yet available. Don't miss out if you can help it.