Saturday, March 20, 2004

Auto Detailing

Hi Gang,
 
It's getting to be the time of year where I start with my small side business. I am an auto detailer, and I wash and polish cars without water! How do I do that? It's a product called Dri Wash 'N Guard. It's waterless carwash, and it's very easy. Just spray it on, wipe it off, and buff the haze. It is the most incredible product I have ever seen. I'm looking for people who want to have a home based business, and make a few bucks on the side. It's a great tax write off, and it's primarily the reason I got into it. I go to the customers home, and detail the vehicle inside and out. If anyone is interested in retailing, detailing, or want some information, please email me at hice01@rogers.com, and I will fill you in on the details. thanks, Mike

2 comments:

dannyb--1 MSN said...

Hi habfan,  I need my wife's car done. I just sold my steam carpet cleaning machine would have been good for you. It cost over $5000. and was sold at a really good price. If you want to do it let me know because I was just asking a friend to take it someware and have it done for me. It is too hard for me to clean, my back is just not up to those sort of things anymore. Email me and I will give you my phone # .  Dannyb

popdog0 MSN said...

This message has been deleted by the author.