Wednesday, March 31, 2004

attention BIM VCHS 1974 REUNION


Bim,


Hey cuz, went into the pictures files.  Wow memories!!  Anyways, I do not have a scanner hooked up yet and I noticed the "farewell to Old Friends", your wife has a VCHS yearbook from 1974 right??  Brenda Lee was murdered in August 1984.  She was a beautiful girl nicknamed"Jeans", who I remember loved Elton John and even though Cindy, her sister and I were only a year younger then her, we were a pain in her butt. Was that Ray O'Brien a tall blond who lived on Stephen's I think that was the road 1 over from me (I was on Rolland Ave) ???  The picture in there is too old but it looks like it is him.


Colleen


>From: "BimMiles"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: VCHS 1974 REUNION
>Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:10:06 -0800
>


Powerful Parental Controls With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*

4 comments:

coachbim MSN said...

thats him i was shocked to see that myself  

Anonymous said...

I'm brenda Lee's son Christopher lee please call me would like to see you 4387015615

Les_F said...

This is to Christopher Lee, you sent a reply to this post stating you would like to get in touch with one of the people who posted here. This post is 20 years old ,however I think you would find some of these same people over on a site on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/verdunitesunite I hope you find who you are looking for.
I didn't post your reply since it has your phone number in it.
Try that Verdunitesunite site they have a lot of people from Verdun on there and I am sure it will be of help to you. You can ask Sharon in particular she is quite friendly and knowledgeable, also Maggie may be helpful too,both of them know their site well,and could be very helpful. Good Luck in your search.
The following is a copy of your msg. to this site but without your phone number.

Jan 19, 2023, 5:20 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "attention BIM VCHS 1974 REUNION":

I'm Brenda Lee's son Christopher lee please call me would like to see you ***-***-****

Les_F said...

Again to CHISTOPHER LEE , hopes this is of help to you.
You did reply to two separate topics,so in the hopes of you actually seeing this info I am answering it as well. Your post is from Anonymous so I can't respond directly to you.
Try the Facebook website under Groups, Verdunitesunite
Again good luck, and again the following is a copy of your other reply on here.(without the phone number)
[Growing Up in Verdun ,Montreal & Information] New comment on VCHS 1974 GRADS REUNION.
Inbox
Anonymous Unsubscribe

Thu, Jan 19, 5:18 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "VCHS 1974 GRADS REUNION":

I'm Brenda Lee's son Christopher Lee I would like to meet you sometime soon my phone number is ???-???-????