Saturday, March 13, 2004

Anyone remember THIS song???

Ok well, this is wierd. This song was in one of my dreams last night. I haven't thought of or remembered this song in over 30 years...it's going on 40 years old now but I bet most of you here have sang it at some point or another!  I hope I remember it right...couldn't find it ANYWHERE on the Net!
 
 
CA-NA-DA
(One little two little three Canadians)
We love thee
(Now we are twenty million)
CA-NA-DA
(Four little five little six little Provinces)
Proud and free!
(Now we are ten and the Territories sea to sea)
North south east west
There'll be happy times, church bells will ring ring ring!
It's the hundredth anniversary of Confederation!
Everybody sing together!
CA-NA-DA
 
Then it continued with the French version, I believe....
Luv, Sharon

3 comments:

verdunreader9 MSN said...

Yep! That was made by Bobby Gimby, formerly of the "Happy Gang", for Expo 67! I still have my old 45 RPM copy! (You know! The ones with the big hole!) Art

habfan MSN said...

Hi virginia,   I remember that song for sure! My Mother still has the 45 disc. The French version is on the flip side of the record, but I can't remember the lyrics.       Mike

ferangulator MSN said...

guy who wrote song was named bobby something    and now the song is in my head  lol     john