Monday, February 9, 2004

Hello. I'm New Here (sorry this is late)

Hello everyone. My name is Marlene. I am 33 years old. I live in Lasalle. I joined this group in the hopes of finding one of my friends who I think still lives in Verdun. Unfortunately, apparently no one here knows him. That's ok though. At least I tried. Anyway, I have and have had friends who live and lived in Verdun. Rodney Jervah, who I have been friends with since around 1986(we went to westmount high school together), Darlene Lockwood(went to westmount high school together), Darlene Haworth(went to montreal high school together, this was went I went back to school to get my high school diploma), Mark Goulet(we used to date), Lori Peak(ex-best friend, have known each other since we were small), and of course Danny Tibbo, who I joined this group in hopes of getting in contact with again, etc.
 
Anyway, I just thought I would introduce myself.
 
Marlene

13 comments:

maggiemck MSN said...

Glad that you took the time to say some things about yourself. Don't give up on finding your friend, the right person may read the message one day....you never know. (Are you sure of the spelling of his last name?) I was able to connect someone with an old friend when I came upon a 3 yr old message at one site! As you can tell from some of the messages here, it's a small world! The Darlene Hayworth that you know, is she in her mid forties?

dannyb--1 MSN said...

Hi Maggie, Is the name Darlene Hayworth or Haworth. I know Darlene Hayworth and Linda Hayworth and Penny Hayworth. All sisters from Verdun. Dannyb

dannyb--1 MSN said...

 Sorry I should have sent that to Marlene1970. Dannyb

maggiemck MSN said...

That is the Darlene that I knew but I am not sure of the spelling  

sharon_starr MSN said...

Hi Marlene. Welcome to Verdun Connections. I believe that I know Darlene Lockwood..she has a brother named Kevin, doesn't she? Kevin and my brother John (ny) (last name Edwards) hung around together for a long while when they were kids. And I definitely know Darlene Haworth. She has 2 sisters Linda and Penny, am I right? I went to high school with her at Verdun High in the 70's and I also lived above her on 4th Ave. for awhile too. Are you still in touch with these 2 girls? Hope you find your friend Danny, Marlene. With how small a world this is anything is possible. Luv, Sharon  

sharon_starr MSN said...

Me too It's gotta be the same one. Luv, Sharon

marlene1970 MSN said...

Hi Maggie. Thanks. Yeah, something like that, I think. I am not sure.


The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*

marlene1970 MSN said...

Hello Dannyb. It's Haworth, not Hayworth. Darlene Haworth. She has long blonde hair. She is bilingual, like me(speaks english and french). As for sisters, if I remember correctly she has 1 or 2 and she also has one brother. I don't remember any of their names though.   Marlene

marlene1970 MSN said...

Hello Virgina. I think Darlene Lockwood does have a brother named Kevin, if I remember correctly. She also has a, he is either her step brother or half brother, I forget which, named Steven.   Marlene

sharon_starr MSN said...

Marlene....do the names John Edwards, Charlene Cantwell, or the O'Toole's ring any bells for you? Luv, Sharon

whenitwaschurch1 MSN said...

Danny Tibbo still lives in verdun on egan between verdun and bannantyne.on the third floor north west.

give_me_one_1 MSN said...

good to see yeah Carol
how you been keeping
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

maggiemck MSN said...

There is also a Tibbo that posts at the Point site might be a relative