Friday, February 6, 2004

Have YOU had a "Wardrobe Malfunction"? hehe

All this talk about "wardrobe malfunctions" got me thinking about my OWN experiences of the sort. I know we ALL have had at least one episode like this.
And this happened to me in Verdun so I'm still on topic too...lol.
I had a "tube top" malfunction. hehehe Not so much that the tube top malfunctioned as much as it was a case of my SON malfunctioning tho! LOL
I was standing in line at the Royal Bank at the corner of Wellington and Rielle waiting my turn at the teller...the bank was packed, of course. My son was a baby just about 9 or 10 months old at the time and I had him in his stroller in front
of me. Well he started fussing, so I unbuckled him and held him on my right hip and put my bank book and bills in my left hand. before I knew it he had pulled that freakin tube top right down to my waist! Of course I let out this huge GASP so everyone looked at me.  And my hands were full of baby and bills so I couldnt even reach to pull the top up, the only thing I could think of to do was take HIS little body and hold him against the front of me to hide myself! LOL
I still thank God to this very day for a woman who was in back of me in line, cuz SHE reached around both sides of me and pulled the top up FOR me! :-P I wanted so bad to just leave at that point but i was only 2 or 3 down the line hehe so I just thanked that lady profusely, put Justin in his stroller and buckled him in and let him cry. I didn't look at anyone, I was too embarrassed. I just suddenly found that I had to check to be sure that all my bills and everything were in order hehe....about 10 times. I also made sure that I NEVER
AGAIN wore that tube top when I went out with my kids!
WHO'S NEXT!!?
Come Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....share it with us! hehe
Luv, Sharon

No comments: