Friday, February 27, 2004

Gary Doskas

I don't know if anyone here knows or remembers the Doskas Family.  Originally from Moffat St., later Champlain I believe.  Their father was recently killed in a tragic car accident.  Two of their children and his wife were also in the accident, but they survived.
Gary is the oldest.  He currently resides in the Boston area.  The other children were Rosmary, Eric and Ross.
Just thought I would pass it along in case anyone knew him.  I am guessing he graduated VCH in 1975.  He was my next door neighbor growing up.
Regards,
Glenn.

7 comments:

lornamaherross2 MSN said...

I knew Eric and Ross.I knew them from the Kane family,We also went to school together for a couple of years.   Im sorry to hear about there father,Its awful.   Thanks, Lorna

coachbim MSN said...

hiya glen its amazing how we were justtalking about gary the other day i read it in the gazette yesterday.sad to hear.   bim

alanarchie MSN said...

Hi Glenn,

I live outside of Boston, but work in the city. I did a check of the name "Doskas" and the only one I found (Gary & Linda) in the state, live in Shrewsbury, the next town to me. I will try to give him a call this weekend and let him know about this group. Maybe he would be interested in joining in.

Alan

glennlarkin MSN said...

That would be him. Don't know if he will join, but I am sure he would love to hear from you, and also to read what people responded on the site to his loss. Good luck, keep us posted. If you talk with him, give him our regards.
Glenn

judebug MSN said...

Would the Doskas you are talking about be Warner?

glennlarkin MSN said...

Yes, you are correct.  The father's name was Warner.

colleenmurphy1 MSN said...

Condolences to Gary Doskas and his family, yes I knew him, he was in my class and we all hung out at Beurling.  In my prayers.
Colleen


>From: "glennlarkin"
>Reply-To: "Verdun Connections"
>To: "Verdun Connections"
>Subject: Gary Doskas
>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:15:20 -0800
>

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.