Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Who here said Gordie Simpson was their cousin?

Someone said here a while ago that Gordie Simpson was his cousin. If it's the same Gordie that I know all too well hehe he was best pals with my ex hubby for YEARS. Did Gordie live on 3rd Ave with his Mom for a long time? I know his dad passed away and that they eventaully moved from that house. But if you know Gordie well, then surely you knew/know Mike Stuart as well? Redhead...has a twin brother named Kenny?
Luv, Sharon

2 comments:

coachbim MSN said...

SHARON,WOULD U KNOW IF THIS SAME GORD SIMPSON LIVED ON OSBORNE AS A YOUNG FELLA.   BIM

sharon_starr MSN said...

Hmmmm...I'm not sure if it's the same Gordie Simpson who lived on Osborne, Bim. The Gordie I am talking about ALWAYS wears a baseball cap and would be about 43 or so right now.... Luv, Sharon *