Friday, October 24, 2003

[Fwd: FW: 20 CLUES A WOMAN SHOULD CALL IT A NIGHT]







>From: "Cynthia Cutler"
>To: stinger@sympatico.ca, tammy.daoust@notes.canadair.ca, sharonmckeown29@hotmail.com, thebundys@shaw.ca
>Subject: [Fwd: FW: 20 CLUES A WOMAN SHOULD CALL IT A NIGHT]
>Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:09:56 -0400
>
>
>
>
>Cynthia Cutler
>Queue Coordinator
>CSC - Nortel Networks Account
>Tel (905) 863-1154 ESN 333
>ccutler@csc.com
>
>
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in
>delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to
>bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
>agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail
>for such purpose.
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> >
> > > > > >OK Girls, I know (from experience) that all of you fall into one
>or
> > > more
> > > > of
> > > > > >the categories!
> > > > > >
> > > > > >20 CLUES A WOMAN SHOULD CALL IT A NIGHT
> > > > > >
> > > > > >1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my
> >butt
> > > > > >while yelling WOO-HOO is truly the sexiest dance move around.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly
> > > > > >believe I could do it too.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >4. In my last trip to "pee" I realize I now look more like Tammy
> >Faye
> > > > > >Baker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >5 . I drop my 3:00 a.m. burrito on the floor(which I'm eating even
> > > > > >though I'm not the least bit hungry),pick it up and carry on
>eating
> >it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them
> >sooooo
> > > > > >much.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >7. There are less than three hours before I'm due to start work.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to
> >me.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table
>and
> > > > > >sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I
> > > > > >keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me
> > > > > >just lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the
> >gin.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the
> >kitchen
> > > > > >floor.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this
>the
> > > > > >WRONG WAY but..."
> > > > > >
> > > > > >16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be
> > > > > >standing) and take a quick nap.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button fly pants to cut
> > > > > >down on the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that
>I'm
> > > > > >having problems walking straight.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >You probably laughed at the ones that apply to you. Send this
>along
> >to
> > > > > >all the girls you know who like to have fun. Make them laugh at
> > > > > >themselves
> > > > > >like you do.
> > > > > >
> >
> > Allen Interiors
> > Gail K. Allen-Cyr
> > Interior Designer/Decorative Artist
> > 2218 Winding Way
> > Burlington Ontario L7M 3G8
> > Tel: 905-332-3931 Fax: 905-332-0925
> > Email: alleninteriors@cogeco.ca www.alleninteriors.ca
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Add this card to your address book
> >
> >
> >
> >
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>-----
> >
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail
>(See attached file: cindy.berry.vcf)
>


MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*.

No comments: