Tuesday, September 2, 2003

Is it just me....

At the risk of soundy picky (but I'm not really!) is it just me or does anyone else here find that the way MSN has formatted the way you retrieve new messages here sucks the big one or what? I mean, you can get around it by posting a "new discussion" but then you don't have a link to go to the message that was being replied to, know what I mean? I run 2 or 3 groups in Yahoo and I find that the way the group messages are formatted there are much more efficient, no offense.
Ever think about trying one in Yahoo?
Then again, maybe it's just cuz I am more accustomed to the workings of Yahoo groups....I don't know. What do ya think?
Luv, Sharon

3 comments:

sharon_starr MSN said...

Not to mention...that in Yahoo they give you 30 MB of storage space for pics and files etc. How Many MB's do you have here? Luv, Sharon

maggiemck MSN said...

Sorry Sharon, I am moderator of a Yahoo Group and find this format much better and no popups that I am aware of.  If you want to follow the messages easier, just click on messages, then General (all the newest messages have been in this category) and then choose by topic. The most recent messages are at the top of the list. Once you click on the topic you can read ALL of the messages in that category by scrolling down.  Welcome to the group and keep us rolling down memory lane!

sharon_starr MSN said...

Sorry Mag...you were right. I was doing it wrong lol. Told ya I wasn't accustomed to it. No insult intended whatsoever. Stay Sweet! Luv, Sharon