Thursday, August 28, 2003

For Jo Geraldi

 
OMG JOANNE! How the hell are ya, girl! It HAS been a VERY long time! Oh man this is SO great to hear from you! hehe I'm in my glory...all these people from my past!  Think maybe we can recapture our youth? hehe You're still in Verdun or what?
Yes, I had run into Karen several times too in Verdun. She has like what...FIVE girls and a boy now? And she ended up with Steve Carrier didn't she? God I remember all those nights spent in the 2nd Ave. restaurant LOL. Those were some fun times. remember the statue at city hall Jo? hehehe Right across from your house, you had to be careful. LOL And yeahhhhhhhhhhh what's Danny talking about anyway huh? hehe The Geraldi's WERE/ARE good people, man!
Your Mom was a riot and a half Jo, I was very sad to hear of her passing awhile ago. My own mother died 10 years ago, only 53. Not a time in my life that I want to remember, it was very hard to see her leaving me a little more every day and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It affected me deeply, I got into drugs after to numb the pain but then I believe that my Mom threw me a big slap in the head from heaven and sent me my youngest daughter Allison. Alli was not "supposed" to be...lol...I was taking the Pill. To this day I truly believe that my getting pregnant despite precautions was my mother's way of smartening me up cuz she knew I would quit everything cold turkey if I found out I was with child. And I did of course.
I have three kids altogether, Jo. My oldest girl, Fawn is now almost 21, my son Justin is almost 16 and Alli is 7. Yes....lol...OOOPS! I affectionately call her my Alli ooops  hehe. But what a beautiful oops she is.
Fawn and Justin decided to stay in Montreal with their Dad.  It isn't easy but we know we can handle it. They were here 3 weeks ago for my wedding and will be here again at Xmas. We talk on the phone....email....letters...it works. They know that I am not "abandoning" them, and actually it was THEY who convinced me to move to Virginia. I wasn't going to do it, didn't want to leave them and a piece of my heart behind, but they told me that I need to be hapopy for a change. They love their new step-Dad and they know how much he loves me. They never saw that with their bio-Dad and I, unfortunately. The marriage was over for a long time already before I finally couldn't take it anymore.
Anyway.....yada yada yada...here I go on again hehe some things DON'T change hehe.
Jo...it is SO great to hear from you! Yes we MUST keep in touch for sure! And I would LOVE to see pics of your kids and YOU.
I just realized that Debbie told me that her email to me came back, so it must be cuz I haven't used hotmail in a long time. I use Yahoo most of the time, I find it more convenient, but then again maybe I'm just biased cuz I met Rick in a chatroom there lol.
You can email me at hotat40_1999@yahoo.com (NO COMMENTS! LOL)
I look forward to catching up with you, girl!
Stay Sweet!
Luv, Sharon

5 comments:

keater40 MSN said...

hey Sharron ... don't you be inviting my Jo-Jo into chat rooms ... haha

sharon_starr MSN said...

Qui....MOI? Jamais mon ami...Jamais. Whatsamatta Bri? Insecure? LOL! You'd think I had some kind of a rep for crying out loud hehehe You poor gents, never mind having to worry about your wife's friends having a bad influence on her in real life, but now you have to worry about it on the NET!! LMAO! Just get Jo in here too will ya? I wanna ask her a Q...lol... Luv (pay attention now Brian...) ShaRon *   LOL

keater40 MSN said...

me insecure ?? ... never ...   I just heard there are so many hot guys online ... I don't want my sweetheart to start chatting with one ... next thing you know she'll be packing and moving to the states ... haha !! 

sharon_starr MSN said...

Just pack up and leave just like that huh? LOL Have no fear Brian, it's not quite as simple as that, my dear. First you have to apply to the INS and go thru all kinds of immigration crap...physical exam...shots and $$ before they even will think about letting you into the country to stay. If it were so easy, I would not have had a long distance relationship for 3 years. See ya in chat later today! :-) Luv, Sharon *

flowerca5 MSN said...

Hi Sharon, I see you met my bad half (quite the joker eh!) Sorry it took awhile to get back to you, how the heck are ya girl. i will try and get in that chat room tonight, unlike my hubby i have to do some work.. lol. Jo