Thursday, August 28, 2003

For Debbie

 
Hi Debbie! So it IS you! hehe
Man....that aquarium will stay with me for the rest of my life! I was so in awe of it.
Ok....I lived on Gervais street VERY briefly too. God it was all just a new develpoment then, wasn't it? I think there was even like a mini-forest across the street. Anyway, I had red curly hair and freckles (STILL do!) and I lived with my Mom and her boyfriend in a small basement flat down the street from you! Oh man....I was TEN then, that was THIRTY-FOUR YEARS AGO do you realize that? Shit....I'm feeling old now LOL.
I went to Keith School for about 6 months I think....I had almost forgotten about that! I LOVED Keith School and the new concept it had about letting the KIDS pick which subjects they wanted to take hehe. Didn't you go there too?
Do you remember me yet?
Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of me from then either...we had a fire at our house we moved to after Gervais St. and all old photos were lost :-( Do you have any pics of YOU? You were blonde weren't you?
Great to hear from ya!
Luv, Sharon
 
Postscript: It was so nice to chat with you this afternoon, Debbie! I'm still looking for that pic of me when I was younger but no luck so far I'm afraid.

No comments: